Firefox and java-1.7.0-openjdk -

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jul 22 21:09:55 UTC 2013

On 07/22/2013 01:48 PM, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> That's true and I thought the same but out of courtesy to the person
> offering the susuggestion I tried it. Is there something wrong with that?

No, of course not.  I probably would have asked the same questions of
whoever suggested that before trying it, but that's just me.  And, I'm
not accusing you of doing anything wrong, or even foolish.  It's just
that I get so tired of seeing people trying things like that when
there's no evidence whatsoever (as far as they report) that what they're
doing is related to the issue in question that I have to ask sometimes
why they're doing it.  And, here at least, it's a case of "asked and
answered."