please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 21:02:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:52:06PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> >> this below is what you are calling an insult?
> >
> > Yes, the part I hilighted before is rather insulting to people
>
> who are you?

Darryl Pierce. Been here for years.

> what did you highlight?

I put triple asterisks (***) around the portion of your reponse that
could be considered insulting.

> i answered Richard Shaw and *not you*

It's a public forum.

> i *never* answered you at all

I know.

> so quote in context or do not answer at all!

I did. I quoted in the context of the other poster saying you were being
insulting.

> if you do not understand the context do not reply at all!

I fully understand the context, as I explain above.

> a rotten quote style like yours in this post is the real damage to any conversation
> and *yes* this was partly a insult because *you insulted me* with your quote-style

I'm sorry, the quoting format is the default for Mutt and has been
around for a long time. Surely you've seen it for literally YEARS
online.

> this was *not* the quote this was *the reaction* at the post
> below which did go to Richard Shaw as the only answer of
> me *before* that what you quoted

What I quoted in my previous message was the text to which I'm referring
when I said your response can be insulting. What _it_ referred to is
kind of irrelevant to my point.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/