please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:36:24 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI
>

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Reindl Harald wrot
>>

>> what about think 10 seconds that 5 inpolite messages out of 1000
>> are statistically not relevant - show me 5 people with more answers
>> than me in the last two years and the look how often the ones with
>> a few rplies are answer the same inpolite way is i sometimes do
>>
>> they are not judged the same way here - period
>

> Moderately step in when there are persistent complaints.  You have managed
> to generate more complaints despite your own self judgement of how often you
> have engaged in poor behavior.  Trying to play the victim doesn't help with
> that.

The victims are all the members of this list who don't want to
constantly be exposed to all this drama. The facts are in this case
Harald did nothing wrong at all. Someone started one ridiculous thread
complaining about old things without any reason to do so other than to
agititate things and it has ballooned into a bunch of ridiculous
threads because apparently there are enough members of this list who
can't just leave it alone for a month to see if things have changed.

If we want the list to improve we need to stop twisting knives in old
wounds and let the injuries heal. Or we need more aggressive
moderation to stop all the agitating.

John