please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jul 23 23:29:17 UTC 2013

On 07/23/2013 04:17 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM, inode0 wrote:
>
>     If we want the list to improve we need to stop twisting knives in old
>     wounds and let the injuries heal. Or we need more aggressive
>     moderation to stop all the agitating.
>

> Good luck with that

One of the moderators has already stepped in asking us not to respond to
one of these threads.  The only real response was starting a new one.  I
don't know how moderation works on this list, but it might be possible
for the moderators to set it so that any posts to a thread they've
closed is automatically rejected so that the only way the discussion can
be continued is off-list, meaning that the rest of us aren't forced to
be involved.