please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:34:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM, inode0  wrote:
>>

>> The victims are all the members of this list who don't want to
>> constantly be exposed to all this drama. The facts are in this case
>> Harald did nothing wrong at all.
>

> Harald continues to claim that he is a victim of moderators targeting him
> unfairly and IMO that is wrong.

I think moderating only Harald is causing problems while not solving
any and I think this list's behavior of late is at the very least
uncharitable and unforgiving. Whether that is fair depends on your
point of view I suppose.

>> If we want the list to improve we need to stop twisting knives in old
>> wounds and let the injuries heal. Or we need more aggressive
>> moderation to stop all the agitating.
>

> Good luck with that

All I can do is suggest what I think could be done to improve the
situation. If the moderators aren't willing to do more and the
community isn't willing to give it a rest then I'll probably just join
others giving up on this list. It is embarrassing to the community and
is sucking the energy out of list members right and left.

John