please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 00:07:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:07:20PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 23.07.2013 23:02, schrieb Darryl L. Pierce:
> > I'm sorry, the quoting format is the default for Mutt and has been
> > around for a long time. Surely you've seen it for literally YEARS
> > online.
>
> with rotten style i meant strip quotes completly out of context

Nothing was "stripped out of context". They were left in their original
context.

> > What I quoted in my previous message was the text to which I'm referring
> > when I said your response can be insulting. What _it_ referred to is
> > kind of irrelevant to my point
>
> quote without context and say "look here you se insulting words"
> is pure laughable - jesus even Richard did not make clear *what*
> he is speaking about, so i searched in my mail-archive, found the
> one and only reply to him in this year and thought "WTF is this
> guy speaking about"
>
> do you really need a more perfect example *why* the context
> is very important in *any* communication?

The only "perfect example" I see is of what the original complaint said
about your interactions on this list. I was trying to _help you_ see how
you're coming across. And I had hoped that, as someone who's not needed
to interact with you in past, you could see what I was saying with the
emotional baggage you're carrying regarding others on the list.

But I sadly see that you have gone from 0 to rant towards me over one
email. So sorry you're that affected here. So I'm out.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/