please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 00:26:33 UTC 2013

My original intent in reviving this thread was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.
Obviously that's not what happened so for that I apologize. I should have
foreseen that this would happen but I did not.

Unless there is a possibility that this will result in some sort of
resolution (which seems unlikely) then as the instigator of the revival of
this thread I ask that it stop. That being said, it's pain now or pain
later. If nothing is resolved then all we're doing is biding our time until
this happens again.

Richard