please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jul 23 21:03:39 UTC 2013

Am 23.07.2013 22:52, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Eric Viseur
>
>     Yes, this is kindergarden.  I'm leaving this mailing-list.  Too bad for the precious knowledge I'll miss.
>     Gonna use the forums instead.
>
> You can ignore threads in any mailing list and fwiw, forums are far more heavily moderated
> compared to the mailing list

hmm that must be the reason i get moderated and censored beause
a few inpolite answers - this year i wrote 1418 messages to the
lists and because of a handful bad tmpted some nitpickers feel
personally atacked and wish me to the hell

in this context "You can ignore threads in any mailing list"
is really amusing