Preferred method - F18 -> F19: fedup or yum upgrade ?

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Thu Jul 25 22:28:05 UTC 2013

On 07/25/2013 03:16 PM, Max Pyziur issued this missive:

> Per the subject line, what are the views of this community?

yum upgrade is NOT recommended:

	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum

Look at the yellow box. The recommended method is fedup. It works.
I've had issues with the nouveau driver and my hardware, but for the
most part it works.
-  "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick"  -
-     themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."       -
-                                  -- Winston Churchill              -