please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 25 23:28:15 UTC 2013

Am 26.07.2013 01:16, schrieb lee:
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> writes:
> How many messages you have sent how quickly and how much money you have
> spent on OSS projects is not relevant here.  Don't try to bring it up as
> another excuse, and don't make assumptions about what judgements I make
> or not.

interesting attitude.............

> It is irrelevant how much you have eaten and how much you payed on tips
> when you were going out to eat in the past.  If you cannot afford what
> you want to do, no matter whether in terms of time or money, then don't
> do it.
>
> You have a choice to make.  It's that simple, there aren't any excuses,
> and I don't see any point in discussing this any further.  Make your
> choice and let us know what choice you made

if so many here would not act like blind butchers they would
have noticed the choice in the form i not called people arsehole
in this and compareable threads, even the well-deserved ones

and *no* i will *not* creep in the sand in front of you or
any other peson in this life - nobody has the right to demand
this and that is the summary of a lot of replies i got