USB button

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 03:52:06 UTC 2013

Is there a dirt-cheap usb GPIO that I can plug in a USB port on Linux
and with minimal C code (or even bash) detect such button press and
trigger some action?

Im looking for a single digital input... I know there are some hacks
like disassembling a dirtcheap usb keyboard, but I wonder if theres
some device for embedded use that people on this list might have some
experience with...

TIA for any ideas
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell