Partition fuckup

Martin Skjöldebrand shieldfire at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 03:55:15 UTC 2013

On Friday 26 July 2013 19.38.06 Paul W. Frields wrote:

> > I really like how you quoted my reply which thanked someone for sending
> > input to my question and saying I should be banned to post to the list
> >
> > OK, I'll never thank anyone ever again ....
>
> Your thanks were very polite. :-) Let's not overreact; no harm, no
> foul.
>
> Hopefully you're aware of the guidelines now,

I think I know what the other guy was reacting to. Although to a non-US person
it might not be overly obvious, so;

Simply pointing out what was inappropriate rather than go trolling on a
mailing list in a thread that was pretty much closed and done with would have
been the proper way of handling this.

/Martin S