HTML5

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 28 07:08:35 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 26 July 2013, Richard Vickery sent:
> I suppose I am answering my own question when I suggest the
> supposition that I can open files in a web-browser.

A web browser has never been a suitable test for HTML (or other similar
languages).  It doesn't point out errors, it makes (often horrible)
guesses about how to deal with them, and frequently disobeys rules about
how things should be handled.

I'm guessing that you want a "validator."  You could see if one of the
trusted ones supports HTML5 and runs on Fedora.

e.g. Try w3c-markup-validator.noarch

I haven't tried any HTML5 authoring, yet, I haven't had the need to go
beyond HTML4, so I've not even experimented with it.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.