HTML5

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Sun Jul 28 11:51:04 UTC 2013

I am currently running many web sites that utilize HTML 5 and validate
each page with the HTML validator at http://validator.w3.org/ You can
validate via file upload or by address. While this is experimental, I
have found it to be an invaluable source.

I would also validate your Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to make sure it
conforms to HTML5. You must use CSS Level 3.  There are many changes in
HTML 5 and you can find the differences between 4 and 5 here
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-diff/

Ed Gurski