LibreOfffice and its new UI

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 29 05:32:00 UTC 2013

On 07/29/13 12:37, Isaac Cortés González wrote:
> Well, I'm having a problem trying to enable the new UI of LibreOffice
> 4.1, all this in F19+KDE; but for some reason I can't see it in any
> menuItem or any other menu or option; is this because of KDE or is
> there a dependency I haven't resolve?

It is way too HOT here in Taiwan so my brain is slower than usual.   What is the new UI of LibreOffice supposed to look like or do?  Any screenshots to show me what I'm missing?  I just updated an F19 system and don't see anything new.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts