LibreOfffice and its new UI

Steven P. Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:37:21 UTC 2013

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:37:20 -0600
Isaac Cortés González <w.isaac.cortes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm having a problem trying to enable the new UI of LibreOffice
> 4.1, all this in F19+KDE; but for some reason I can't see it in any
> menuItem or any other menu or option; is this because of KDE or is
> there a dependency I haven't resolve?

Do you mean "Tools | Options | LibreOfficeDev | Personalization"?  This
lets you use Firefox "Personas", NOT the full themes.

On a side note, if I use LibreOffice.org versions from their Nightly
Builds, LibreOffice uses the same Oxygen widgets and style that I use
on my KDE desktop.  But, if I use a stable version of LibreOffice, or
the recent pre-release version of the 4.1 branch, my Oxygen
style/widgets are NOT respected...

Steven P. Ulrick