Special thanks to Fedora developers, this list, and the moderators...

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Jul 29 15:48:34 UTC 2013

This list is fabulous, I agree! I have learnt so much here.....Fedora
is always my distro from F1 (circa 2003) for this very reason!

Ranjan

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:00:45 -0400 <linuxnutster at videotron.ca> wrote:

> I'm sitting here sipping coffee and feeling sentimental. I feel like
> sharing a few of those sentiments:
>
> 1) Thank you to all the fedora/linux developers who contribute all their
> time and energy for FREE. It's a great OS and it's such a joy with which
> to work. It is also brainfood, especially to those of us who are
> clueless newbies. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated...
>
> 2) Thank you to this list for all the free help. This list is an
> excellent "security blanket" for those of us who are less capable...
>
> 3) Thanks to the moderators, who have the thankless task of enduring
> crap from all sides. Many of us realize that you're frequently caught in
> the middle and are frequently in no-win situations and must endure
> insults, whining, etc..
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional
e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.