How to create launchers on panel in Gnome 3 Classic Mode?

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Wed Jul 31 23:15:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 03:36:38PM -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> Only until the Gnome devs change something that breaks them.  What I
> don't understand is why they removed that functionality in the first
> place?

Why discuss this for the 50th time on the same mailing list? I already
provide everything that the person might want to know. I know you've
been around for a while. Meanwhile that question has been asked and
explained various times already.

It is not there, there is an extension, there is MATE. I didn't add a
"some people think GNOME developers are evil". That should cover it now
IMO.

--
Regards,
Olav