fedup-cli failed to upgrade from 18 to 19

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Jun 5 20:13:49 UTC 2013

On 06/05/2013 12:48 PM, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
> Now, I know that 1.2GB is too less for fedup to do it's job. After some
> cleanup on root partition (in my case /var is on /) I was able to
> upgrade to Fedora 19.

If you remember, how much free space did you have when it worked?  It
might help others to know.

> My original intention was to discuss error messages produced by
> fedup-cli which was misleading for me. Maybe it stated it needs 150M of
> free space *more*, but I don't know for sure. I must check fedup's
> source code.

I think it's fairly safe to assume that that's what it meant, after the
fact.  If you can verify it, however, you might want to report it via
Bugzilla as the current form of the message is very misleading.