Flash plugin RPM installed but not being used by Firefix

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 13:22:34 UTC 2013

Reindl, I had installed the flash RPM too.

Frank, there were selinux entries in the audit log but there was no timestamp
on the entries I was unable to re-create them by running firefox and
accessing youtube.

Rejy, I did as you suggested below and I can now watch videos on youtube. I
haven't yet tried anything else such as the webcam.

Thanks for you help

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn