reproduce similar webserver as webhosting companies

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 13 12:56:30 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 13 June 2013, Rafnews sent:
> when i installed apache 2.4 it automatically create a group and an
> user apache.

So it doesn't run as root...

> All files/folder that are under /publi_html should have apache as
> user/group permissions.

No, serveable files should not be owned by apache, that would allow the
outside world read/write access when they should only have read access.
The normal way to serve files is to have them owned by the author, with
world-readable file attributes.

> So what is the default password for apache user account ?

There is none.  It's not an account that can log-on.  The server
runs /as/ the apache user, so it has low privileges.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon May 13 13:36:17 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.

My apologies for not including a virus with this message, but I don't
use Windows.