Ask detail operate process about edit sudoers file by terminal

LingxianGuo LingxianGuo at Hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:37:46 UTC 2013

As a beginner,I am using Fedora18 64bit.The Firefox needs the plugin of
the Adobe flash Player,I have downloaded the file of
install_flash_player_11_linux.x86_64.tar.gz.By terminal, when I copied
the file of libflashplayer.so to /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins,the result
is my user name is not in the file of sudoers.Except C Language,I do not
know any more about computer:BY TERMINAL,I NEED THE DETAIL OPERATE
PROCESS ABOUT EDITING SUDOERS FILE--EVEN EVERY COMMAND