Advice: remote 3D games using Spice

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:27:07 UTC 2013

I am getting ready to build a new PC for games and am looking for advice
surrounding remote game play via Spice.  My family is into playing Disney's
Toontown which only works on Windows or Mac.  Each family member has a PC
that is aging and has trouble playing newer games; I would like to purchase
or build a single computer that can handle at least two remote games.  I
know the video card will have to be powerful.

I am looking for advice on whether playing 3D games will work over Spice.

Thank you,

--
Jamie Bohr