Small home web server

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 18 04:49:02 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 18 June 2013, Roger sent:
> High security is not needed, if it got hacked I'd just reinstall
> everything.

NB:  That's being a bit too simplistic.  If you got hacked, your machine
could become a menace to the internet.  You always want high security on
a public server, even on private servers that could accidentally become
publicly accessible in a way that you haven't thought of.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon May 13 13:36:17 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.