grub2-mkconfig not picking up all kernels

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 23 17:47:34 UTC 2013

Reposting on Fedora list because it's not only 19 affected

I noticed this morning that when I run grub2-mkconfig from my fedora 19
partition, or from my 18 partition
  it does not find all the kernels on a fedora 17 partition. There are 3
in Fedora 17 /boot...3.8.11, 3.8.13 and the latest
3.9.5.   It finds only the 3.8.11 kernel. Grub was installed in /dev/sda
from the 19 partition; I have since re-installed
Grub from the 18 partition and the same problem exists.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

--
--Cheers--