fresh installation fails

Patrick Dupre Patrick.Dupre at univ-littoral.fr
Fri Mar 1 21:59:16 UTC 2013

Quoting ven, 01 mar 2013 Roger <arelem at bigpond.com>:

> Maybe it's a faulty download.

I would that it is so, but I checked twice the DVD (on 2 different
machine) and I checked the checksum.
So what else?

I am testing the memory (right now 65% passed).

  Patrick DUPRÉ                          | |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org
  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère
  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale      | |
  Tel.                                     | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann            | | 59140 Dunkerque, France