SOLVED: sylfilter compile error: #error "Only <glib.h> can be included directly."

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Mar 3 01:00:18 UTC 2013

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 00:01:06 +0100 poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 03/02/13 20:22, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> >

> > Thanks!
> >
> > I was able to get it to "work" (i.e. compile, etc) with the following:
> >
> > ./configure --with-libsylph=sylpheed --with-package=sylpheed
> > --enable-sqlite=yes --includedir=/usr/include/sylpheed
> >
> > make
> >
> > make install
> >
> > I don't know how convenient it would be to make this into an rpm, but I
> > thought I would post this to the ML in case someone was looking for it
> > later. (It does require glib-devel, sylpheed-devel and sqlite-devel to
> > compile.)
>
> 'sylfilter-0.7' missing a couple 'includes' needed for
> BUILTIN_LIBSYLPH(default), so you don't need all that stunts with
> 'configure'. :)
> git clone http://floss.sraoss.jp/~yamamoto/sylfilter.git
>
> poma

Not sure if I am using git correctly....

$git clone http://floss.sraoss.jp/~yamamoto/sylfilter.git
Cloning into 'sylfilter'...

But then, while doing:

./configure --with-libsylph=builtin

or

./configure --with-libsylph=sylpheed

I get exactly the same error sequences as before. "Fixed" with the same
commands as before.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional