Check Updates option does no work for me in Software application

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Mar 3 10:15:00 UTC 2013

Am 03.03.2013 09:38, schrieb Richard Hughes:
> On 2 March 2013 14:30, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> which indicates that the majority of all users avoid the
>> grapical stuff and use always yum for good reasons

ah because you could learn how to use command-line tools, that
for things are command-line tools existing which you did not
imagine and find out how much faster and clearer many things
are possible as with it could done in a GUI

your choice - be happy

i also came from winow and seeked for GUI's here or there
but it took only a very short timeframe do do ANY system
maintainance far away from a GUI and this knowledge helps
you work on remote-machines and leaded to get a payed systems
administrator a few years later - guess that would not had
happened with move them ouse from the left to the right