startlxde does not start in text mode

Patrick Dupre Patrick.Dupre at univ-littoral.fr
Tue Mar 5 09:54:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am trying to start lxde from a text session.
startlxde does not do anything if there is not other X session running.
If there is a X seesion running, then I get:

Openbox-Message: A window manager is already running on screen 0
g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error:
Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read
(g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.

What should I do?

Thank.

  Patrick DUPRÉ                          | |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org
  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère
  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale      | |
  Tel.                                     | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann            | | 59140 Dunkerque, France