Thunderbird does not respect the default browser setting.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:55:57 UTC 2013

I believe this has been brought up before but I havn't seen a solution to it.

Google-chrome is set to be default browser, in Preferred Applications Web
Browser is set to launch G-C for hyper links etc. Nevertheless when a link in TB
is selected Firefox is launched and what is equally bad is that Firefox is then
set to be default.

What can be done to change this behaviour short of reporting a bug in bugzilla?

--
Erik

Concordia parvæ res crescunt discordia maximæ dilabuntur