make that wmv (WAS Re: is there a way to convert an mp4 video to wav in Fedora - and I have a very old Fedora 13)

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Fri Mar 8 00:04:51 UTC 2013

Jose,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my email and reply.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM, José Matos <jaomatos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/07/2013 10:08 PM, Darlene Wallach wrote:
>> I need my laptop for work and I need LaTeX - I heard there were issues
>> with TeXLive so have held off installing newer Fedoras - have also
>> heard of difficulties with the Anaconda installer.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Darlene Wallach
>
> The only issue with texlive in Fedora previous to F18 was that it was
> using texlive-2007 before an auditing to all the packages was complete.
> With Fedora 18 the texlive is 2012 and it has all the packages available
> and easy to install.

Got it. texlive-2007 is what I have installed.

So it is now time for me to put time aside to install Fedora 18.
Though I need to make sure I understand all the issues with Anaconda.

Thank you

Darlene Wallach
--
equal justice under law