Possible OT php form processing..

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 15:32:26 UTC 2013

I don't know whether its my ignorance but I am having a problem wit form
processing through php. I wish some help. Small example below:

	form.html        ---------
<h1> Welcome to ABC Web Page </h1>
<form action="formscripts/processForm.php" method="GET">
Enter Your Name:
<Input type="text" name="username"><br>
Where do you live?
<input type="text" name="region"><b>
<INPUT type="SUBMIT" name="submit" value="submit order" >
</form>

        processForm.php
        ----------------
 <h3> Your form is being processed </h3>
<?php
print "Your name $username <br>";
print "you live iin region: $region";
?>

When I run form.html and click the submit , processForm.php is run but
$username and $region is not transferred. Why is that?

Why did the Roman Empire collapse? What is the Latin for office
automation?
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net