Possible OT php form processing..

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Mar 8 16:44:03 UTC 2013

boah is there a need for top-posting and destroy threads?

print "Your name $_GET['username'] <br>";
is within one of the stupiedst things one can do

print 'Your name ' . htmlentities($_GET['username']) . ' <br />';
is the ABSOLUTELY minimum of sanitize and the OP has much
larger missing knowledge because register_globals was deprectaed
more than 10 years ago for security reasons as also any documentation
states that unsaitized userinput is ALWAYS bad

* $_POST
* $_GET
* $_REQUEST
* $_COOKIES