/lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Patrick Dupre Patrick.Dupre at univ-littoral.fr
Fri Mar 8 18:32:15 UTC 2013

Quoting ven, 08 mar 2013 Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de>:

> On 03/08/2013 06:57 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>

>> Am 08.03.2013 18:31, schrieb Patrick Dupre:
>>> but now, I get:
>>> ./qtiplot: error while loading shared libraries: libmuparser.so.0:
>>> cannot open shared object file: No such file or
>>> directory
>>> I have:
>>> /usr/lib64/libmuparser.so.2
>>> /usr/lib64/libmuparser.so.2.2.2
>>>
>>> How can I fix that?
>>> Should I just make a link or install another package providing
>>> libmuparser.so.0?
>>
>> what says "which ld"
>>
>> i had this missing after a bad update some week sago
>> and "yum reinstall binutils" fixed the issue which
>> leaded to a failing update of the grub.conf due kernel update
>
> From what I can gather, Patrick is trying to install a foreign,
> incompatible distro's (Likely Archlinux) binary tarballs on Fedora
> and has begun to screw up his installation.
>
> Sorry, Patrick, I can only recommend you to stop doing this.
Thank Ralf for the advise.

However, it seems to be working fine with the link.
which ld
/bin/ld

Anyway, I was able to find a package qtiplot compiled for fedora 18.
I would have even try to rebuild from the sources if I could fine
compilable sources!
If there was a straight way of doing the job, I would have do it!

Thank.

  Patrick DUPRÉ                          | |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org
  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère
  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale      | |
  Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12              | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann            | | 59140 Dunkerque, France