Thunderbird does not respect the default browser setting. [SOLVED]

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Mar 9 13:56:27 UTC 2013

On 03/09/13 21:43, Reindl Harald wrote:
> you do not understand what i am trying to tell you
> i saw on my machine google-chrome a few years ago
> in exactly this settings and you can bet that ii have
> not made them, i guess it was the chrome-installation
> like any update tries to enable/start atd.service until
> you mask it
>
> so if someone finds that default settings are ignored
> he has at the first place to look in any application
> specific ones!

You're right....  I don't know what you're trying to convey.

I can't tell if you are suggesting that the OP changes TBird specific configuration to get the desired behavior *or* check the TBird specific configurations to determine if there is a configuration setting which is causing the user defined default settings to be ignored.