Fedup disaster beginning to be unravelled, was Re: fedup @ System Upgrade - time to complete? - on different sources

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sat Mar 9 22:40:28 UTC 2013

On Sat, 9 Mar 2013, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 09.03.2013 23:29, schrieb Max Pyziur:
>> On Sat, 9 Mar 2013, Frank Murphy wrote:

>>> Rarely will you see a dev on the user list.
>>
>> This is helpful.
>> What resource do you utilize when no replies are forthcoming on users@ ?
>
> trial and error combined with google
> honestly!

Really? What is google? Where can I find it?

Seriously. I can't get a login screen; I suspect that there are some
missing or screw-ily intertwined dependencies for plymouth.

I can ssh into my box; a number of fc18 packages have already
been installed. I'm into that tedium vortex of 'yum removing' fc18
packages, (had to fix yum first by reinstalling fc17 yum-related
packages).

Any guidance on getting a login screen would be, you know ... helpful.

Thanks.

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com