Evolution: Google Calendars Won't Sync

Fedora User fedoradch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:12:17 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 18:25 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > I filed a bug report about a week ago with no reply. Presumably they are
> > working on the the 3.8 release later in the month.
>
> It's hard to know what to say here, since you don't give the BZ
> reference.

It' irrelevant to the issue. I mention that I filed a bug report to
preclude the response "did you  file a big report." Yet, you managed to
waste bandwidth anyway.

> Is this in relation to some earlier post on this list? If so, it would
> have been appropriate to send it as a reply within the same thread.
> Otherwise, there's no context to know what exactly is the problem.

No. This is not in relationship to an earlier post. Do you know anything
about syncing a calendar in evolution or do you troll for posts to
critique? If you are not going to help solve the problem - don't become
part of the problem.

> Note that there is a list dedicated to Evolution (on multiple distros,
> not just Fedora), see

{sigh} Do I REALLY need to explain why I am not posting upstream?
Seriously.