About that installer...

Dan Irwin rummymobile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:04:55 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:36:18 +1000
> Dan Irwin wrote:
>
>> I imagine if I blew away those partitions too, then Fedora 18 would
>> install. But I do like keeping the Dell stuff around, for emergencies.
>
> Why? The only thing the dell tools can recover is windows,
> and you blew that away already.

Correct that I blew away Windows.

The recovery partition should allow me to re-install windows, if I
wanted to. I don't want to.

The other partition probably contains diagnostic tools, but I havnt
looked into that on this laptop. My old 2008 model certainly still has
it's Dell system/recovery and windows partitions in tact.