network routing.

Gary Artim gartim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 02:07:20 UTC 2013

thanks, I forgot to mention I do have this set on both the client and
router, still doesnt work. something is fishie, I went home frustrated
and used my 2 laptops, one running mint linux, wirelessly, with a
ethernet port (as the router) and one running fedora 18 as the client
and got it to route -- ie ping yahoo.com. Go figure.