About that installer...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 12 14:42:55 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 11 March 2013, Dan Irwin sent:
> I even dropped to a shell, and used fdisk to blow away my windows 7
> partition, and the installer still doesn't work properly!

I think you should say *exactly* what you did with fdisk, each step.
Because it still sounds like what you think is "creating free space,"
probably isn't the same as what we might have done.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.7.9-101.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Feb 18 22:04:06 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.

My apologies for not including a virus with this message, but I don't
use Windows.