Installing VNCSERVER on Linux machine

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Mar 12 18:23:46 UTC 2013

On 03/12/2013 01:21 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 12.03.2013 18:16, schrieb Norah Jones:
>> How can I install vncserver on my linux machine so that I can connect from windows client
> so hwat are you using?
> CentOS or Fedora because you cross-post!

I was going to say, that if it works on Centos, it works on Fedora, but
there have been enough cases where how things work has changed from
Centos 6 based on F12 and current Fedora.  I do remember when we got
TigerVNC, and I really  need to better play around with the current
xstart.  One of these days.