previous emails

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Tue Mar 12 22:44:04 UTC 2013

On 03/12/2013 06:30 PM, poma wrote:
> On 03/11/13 16:43, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> How can I access to the previous mails that I submitted to the
>> list?
>>
> They are lost in infinity.
>
> poma

If they were actually published to the list and shown to the
world, then you can probably find them via Google. Put
in the subject, or maybe your email address, or some way
to identify them.  I was surprised to find that Google seems
to monitor emails.  (Maybe only their own?)

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.  A.M. Greeley