DenyHosts

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Wed Mar 13 16:07:01 UTC 2013

I understand cat.  I just can't read your mind.  Your taunt that I did not know the file location implied that you were trying to show that I didn't know the file name of the config file. I do.  So I provided that file name.

And I also know how to add ip addresses to a config file, so you don't have to be a condescending prick about that, either.

But, as to providing the contents of that file to you, forget it.  I'll be damned if I'm going to provide ip addresses for a sensitive machine to a forum where there are clearly people more interested in putting down others than helping.  It's exactly those kind of people who use that data for exploits.  After all, that the best way to show how smart you are, eh?

And hand-editing the file to replace the ip addresses with xxx's and yyy's will simply engender more insults.  I don't need that kind of help -- and, as you may remember, I didn't ask for it.  You just decided to jump in with the insults just to be an ass.  And you continue.

billo