About that installer...

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Mar 14 01:34:41 UTC 2013

On 03/14/13 09:22, Dan Irwin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Tony Camuso <tcamuso at redhat.com> wrote:
>> But, yes, if F17 installs to that partition and F18 does not, then it's
>> a regression.
>>
>> Has the original poster filed a bugzilla on this yet?
> No he hasn't, for various reasons :-) Should I file one?

IMO, probably not.  Especially so if you only have a "vague memory".

If you go back in the archives of this list you'll see this subject repeats itself.  Nothing will be done for F18.  Very soon you'll see F19 testing ISO created and there will be time to test changes that have been made for F19.  So, what probably would be most helpful would be to get involved on the "test" list.