DenyHosts

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Mar 14 10:16:54 UTC 2013

Am 14.03.2013 07:11, schrieb Marvin Kosmal:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>> On 03/14/13 14:03, Marvin Kosmal wrote:
>>> Yes,  I am running Ubuntu 12.04
>>>
>>> I am running 2.6
>>
>> Ubuntu?  Maybe their list will be more helpful?
>>
> I am thinking this is a denyhosts problem..
>
> I was viewing this as a Linux problem and was hoping to get hit with
> the clue stick..!!  hehe

what the hell

every distribution has other major versions of different
packages, often differnt paths and so on

so the next time before you waste time of others
state in the opening post that you are running
a different distribution and somebody which may
have ubuntu expierience maybe could even help
you but if we all look into glassballs *grrr*