Creating an rpm from scratch

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Mar 14 19:43:50 UTC 2013

I am happy to say the last rpm I had to create was back during 2.5 development
testing days. Now I would find it convenient to roll another, and I'm hoping
there's by now a better tools to help create an rpm from scratch, something more
intuitive than the man page in one window and vi in the other.

Is there?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have