Preventing a removable disk of being mounted by udisk (Fedora18)

Jean François Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Thu Mar 14 20:29:10 UTC 2013

Hello

I have a removable disk I use with BackupPc.  Problem is under Fedora 18
it is managed by udisk and udisk mounts it automatically
under /run/media/${USER} with permissions who don't allow
any other user than me to reach under the mount point.
Unfortunately thus behavior is hard-wired in the code (a bug IMHO)
so I want to remove this disk from udisk management.  Unfortunately
I see nowhere something looking like a configuration file.

Any ideas?

Jean François Martinez