~/.kde/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Mar 14 20:45:22 UTC 2013

~/.kde/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc

where is the reference to
activityId=2949f37e-aa83-4740-982a-55d6cf2113a4

i did "chattr +i ~/.kde/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc"
to set the immutable flag to the config because it always get
mangeled randomly and my desktop starts without widgets

but there must be another file which references the ID
and needs to be fixed again with the used one and also
get the immutable flag to leave my desktop in peace :-)