How To Adjust Image Options When Setting Desktop Background...

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 04:09:30 UTC 2013

Figured I'd have to re-name the subject line in order to get a response?
Here's the original inquiry again:

I seem to recall someone posting the procedure to "restoring" the
Options for setting a desktop background (Center-Scale-Zoom-Tiles-etc) I
have a friend who's Dell Inspirion laptop was on its last legs, so I
assisted them in installing F18, but the feature for handling the
desktop background is gone...(missing? kidnapped?) Can anyone help with
what needs to be done in order to get it back?

Thanks To All

EGO II