I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:38:14 UTC 2013

I have been looking at smartphones and tablets (I presently own
neither, due to outrageous monthly fees and lengthy contracts), as
I am starting to feel that I no longer want to do without mobility.

However, how does Fedora fit into this? Is there a way to put
Fedora onto a tablet or smartphone?

Ubuntu offers an intriguing compromise, for users of an Android
phone. Hook up a keyboard and monitor and run Ubuntu, so you don't
exactly have your full system in your hand, but you _do_ have it in
your pocket. Pretty cool, but it's not KDE-Fedora!

How do you go about it?